2016 New Years Resolutions
1. Make getting outside a HABIT + Take Pictures.
I need near-daily hikes, bike rides and explorations. I may make a series of his so it stays a habit.
2. Work SMARTER not HARDER. Focus on Profit. Execute ideas INSTANTLY and stop over-planning.
Three action steps in one, but these are all extremely essential habits I must develop for work!
3. Curate a new home and wardrobe. Develop a "Style".
Something to balance it all out and make things fun! Purging fired-up my inner curator, it helps you pick only what truly inspires you. Developing a new home and wardrobe is good design and styling practice, I'll be carrying the practice mode to my photos, too. My full-time occupation is currently styling other business owner's online shops and websites so I need to keep the skills sharp. This third resolution is also important to me as I figure out how to balance all the different modes I'm in writing and business wise.
Ongoing: School | Gym | Business Tasks | Healthy Habit Training (#1 to change is my poor sleep patterns)
* * *2015 Resolutions Follow-Up
1. Get Outside and Explore Nope, not enough.
3. Be Compassionate. Tackle a project bigger than "myself" that helps people.
4. Read! Nope, not enough, again.
Thank you so much for reading along in 2015, running this blog is one of my favorite things to do and I love interacting with you! I'm excitedly planning the 2016 editorial calendar and I'm as always, open to suggestions. I want to interview lots of businesses and do home tours so please e-mail me if you want to collaborate or have any ideas for what you'd like to read next year. (Or, leave a comment.) Tomorrow is already New Years Eve! So exciting!
What are your new years resolutions for 2016? I need to drill #2 into my head for better productivity!