I love our Frank&Myrrh body butter. Working hard to get our products done every day.
I've done a little bit of everything on this list lately and it's been wonderful to build some income stability while I start a business and help local small businesses at the same time. If you're trying to leave the day job to work on your own, or looking for a new income source on the side, one of the 25 options in this list may work for you!
1) Social Media : Grow social media for others. Followers=dollars.
2) Digital Media : Make written, video, & photo web content.
3) Distance Learning : Teach online via skype and/or e-mail.
4) Graphic Designer : Create graphic art for businesses.
5) Web Designer: Specialize in designing websites.
6) Portrait/Event Photographer: For businesses & individuals.
7) Product Photographer: Photograph merchandise.
8) Copywriter : Write content designed specifically to sell.
9) Document Designer : Training documents, inventory sheets, etc.
10) Inventory/Accounting : Track sales/current stock/expediters.
11) Freelance Teaching : Rent a space in a local biz & teach.
12) Video Producer : Big demand for video makers for businesses!
13) Video Content Creator : Some YouTubers make six figures!
14) Blogger : Make products to sell and/or use ads to make $$$.
15) Editorial Writer : For papers, sites & magazines, freelance.
16) Marketing : Create plans, promote businesses.
17) SEO : Search Engine Optimizing website layouts and content.
18) Programming : There's still a big demand for programmers!
19) E-Book/Book Writer : Sell eBooks online or go conventional.
20) IT : Start your own freelance IT business.
22) Patreon Supported : Patreon helps artists make creating their full-time living.
23) Personal Chef : I had more requests for making raw vegan pies, kale chips, & kombucha than I could keep up with!!
24) Nanny/Day Care Owner : Good for moms of young kids.
25) Google Adwords : Operate Google AdWords campaigns.
26) Illustrator : Instrumental for making a brand stand out. Bonus points if you can make vector art.*
*Are you an illustrator? I need to hire you! E-mail me.
I hope that got the imagination and motivation going for anyone who's trying to work from home, start a new freelance job or create an easy side income.
Let me know if I left out anything important! There are so many ideas! I didn't even include yard work which is always in demand and lucrative. What do you do to make money on the side?