1) How long did it take you to amass your collection of mid century modern Christmas goodness, Sherri?
It has taken me about 5 years to collect the majority of the pieces, some were inherited.
2) What's your favorite piece of mid century modern Christmas gear?
My favorite piece in my collection are the ceramics made by my husband's MiMi. My second favorite is my green Aluminum tree.
3) What draws you to mid century modern items?
The simplicity and beauty of the vintage pieces. Nothing modern compares.
4) I completely agree there, the clean lines and shapes are timeless, just great design hands-down. What vintage item is on your dream list to own?
The #1 item on my vintage wish list is a pink aluminum Christmas tree.
5) Random fun: What's your favorite Christmas movie?
My favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story!
I have actually purchased most of mine from Antique stores, but I will purchase anywhere I can find it!
7) How many Christmas tree do you have displayed in your home right now?
11 Aluminum Christmas trees and 11 Ceramic trees. Insane...I know.
Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous collection with us, Sherry! I can only aspire to such greatness someday!
What's your favorite Christmas goodie in Sherri's collection? Mine is hands-down the gorgeous large green tree above. Would love one for my completely tree-less apartment! Gorgeous simple shape.