1. Fill eBay store to the brim (they have new seller limits, boo! I'd have it to 500+ now if I could.)
2. Get Every. Single. Vintage. Item in this apartment not yet on Etsy on it!
3. Deep Purge. Sort every single unwanted/unusable bit into garage sale and donate box.
4. Organize all art supplies then list their locations in a spreadsheet.
5. Get every single piece of merchandise into my merchandise spreadsheet w/ it's apartment location.
6. Merchandise Clearance Yard Sale April 5th- e-mail me for the address so you can come get goodies.
7. Tackle and complete vintage book page ephemera line. Plan. Organize. Scan Pages. Stage. Upload.
8. Magically stuff all of my merchandise- or close to it- into Southern Crossing. Experiment time!
9. Finish my Indie Business eBook and get it online to help Indie Biz Owners Get Workin'!
10. Focus on PROFIT: Get $5K worth of inventory "out" into the world
11. Re-arrange every single room in the house for inspiration, freshen it up a bit. Project fresh home?
12. Start my fresh home project for my friends/family that need it, too.
13. New biz plan.
14. Talk to School counselor about my grant options. If I can't go for free, I won't go.
15. Apply to 5 writing jobs.
Bonus: Scrub the house top-to-bottom again. Working on this right now.
Photo by Mandi of Making Nice in the Midwest, love her beautifully-curated vintage-filled blog. Gotta make similar corner shelves, three sets!
I won't beat myself up if I don't accomplish making everything below before the month's up. But I do want to knock out the 15 above by the end of April! I have a lot of work to do....
1. Huge Custom wall-of-shelves (for office)
2. Curio/Corner Shelves
3. Custom Desk
4. Cat Tree
5. Kitchen Cabinet Back Drop
6. Window Planters
7. Gallery walls for others and my apartment
8. Paint some of my apartment walls (maaaaybe, eventually)
9. Displays and signs for my new larger antique mall booth! (Excited!)
A shot of a tea room from my Okinawa, Japan trip. Now that I found my photos they shall appear on the blog more-frequently!
For the joy of lists, just throwing in some general wish-listings. I don't expect to accomplish all this shopping and traveling anytime soon, but they're things I keep on my mind to keep me working at my goals.
1) Natural Eye Gel, natural skin care stuff, my girly weakness.
2) Vacations! I want to start nearby with Ginnie Springs and St. Augustine then on to visit Miami, Boca Raton, Tampa, Miami and The Everglades. And Japan again. And some West Coast USA explorations: I have a lot of money to make. Anyone want to meet up with me on my travels or host me!? Recommendations? Holla!
3) Clothes my wardrobe is near-bear, going to invest in thrifted vintage and indie-made favs. More tips on making a classic wardrobe to come.
4) Mid Century Modern furnishings for the house, detailed list on that to come, too. I shall thrifted for 'em, of course.
Not too much, right? No pressure? HA! I've determined that I need to accomplish all of the above before I start bringing in too much merchandise or move on to the other big projects on my epic list for the year. These days I'm days I'm dreaming of moving more, exploring more, collaborate with others and move on to BIGGER community-changing projects, but don't feel comfortable doing so without getting the items in this list done first.
(& Just a brief reminder, if you need help with your indie business I still offering advertising, design, and business services- read more here. I want my indie business eBook to be finished as soon as possible too so look out for it!)
I dare you to make a few short-term goals in the comments for getting life together and hitting up the rest of the year with relish. Let's hit it! I'll follow-up with this list at the end of April or every week to hold myself accountable!