I'm often asked how to make a living at blogging or how to improve your blog. I'll write more details from the technical and creative side into the future. For now, I thought I'd share some detailed articles you may have missed:
- My Top 7 Favorite Thrift Core Blog Posts. Looking Back on 5 Years of Blogging.
- What Annoys the Hell out of You On Other Blogs? Let's Get Frank and Troubleshoot
- MORE Things Your Blog Needs But Doesn't Have + Google Reader Alternatives
- Blog Post Behind-the-Scenes: The Pedantic Thrift Core Writing Process
- Ultimate Blogging FAQ: How to Get Readers, Traffic, Advertisers, & More
- Your Essential Top 10 Blog Checklist: Steps to Take Before You Blog
- The Secret to Making a Living from Blogging, from the Inside
- The Ultimate Blogging Guide: Answers to All of Your Blogging Questions
- Shocking Truth: Top 5 Blogging Tips I Never Follow
- The Top 5 Reasons to Keep Blogging: And it Ain't For the Money!
- 5 Features Your Blog Needs: But Doesn't Have!
- How to Back Up Your Blogger Blog- Don't Let Blogger Eat it!
- Blogging Resources You MUST Read to Be Successful
- Top 5 Tips for Blogging Success
If you have any other questions at all, please do hit me up via e-mail or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. I'm serious, don't hold back! I'd love to fill in the gap and help you wherever you're floundering. For now, I've gotta finish up a holistic magazine (so fun, learning a lot of detailed information about herbs and natural healing that will, of course, be shared in future posts) and actually get outside and feel the sun on my skin asap! I need a non-work related adventure!