Making a planner and/or a workbook has been on my to-do list for years! And now, after reading and applying advice from several different productivity, list making, self-help and organizing books over the years I feel like I've made one that I know will help you clear your mind and accomplish goals in 2016!
This workbook is simple, easy to read and finish, but effective. It's perfect for you if:
- You're mind feels so full that you don't know where to start with your business or personal goals
- You have so many ideas you don't know which idea to execute first
- You need help figuring out which tasks you need to do in what order to accomplish goals
- You make the same resolutions year in and year out without making progress
- You have big dreams and high energy and you know 2016 is the year the dreams become reality!
- You're determined to be productive this year, but need helping getting it all organized
- You're tired of making plans + goals but not accomplishing them day after day; year after year
- You're ready to kick-start your business goals NOW
- You're ready to lose weight or stop a bad habit YESTERDAY
- You need help with focus
- You have a creative vision but need help planning and polishing it to make it a reality!
This workbook is 43 pages and is on sale right now for $5.00 until the end of January! Think of this workbook as a planner that forces you to make the action steps necessary to make personal and business goals really happen. I can't think of anything similar that I haven't shelled out $17+ for! The workbook price will go back up to $15.00 after January.
>>> Click Here to Buy a Copy <<<
You'll receive a copy immediately after purchase so you can print it and get to work ASAP! I REALLY believe this will help you if you're dying to achieve your goals and resolutions this year but need a way to organize it all and make it tangible.
I had so much fun making this book and will be filling it out throughout the year along with you! Let's make 2016 a year of tangible accomplishments!
/Comments Off for today, but e-mail me if you have any questions.