2016 has been one of my most eventful years. This year I:
- Finished certification in Reiki and Aromatherapy healing, found spiritual rituals that click
- Taught dozens of people on rituals and techniques for improving health
- Sold hundreds of wares and connected with hundreds of people
- Sold at dozens of outdoor markets, traveling around Florida for some of them
- Donated sold and disposed of very likely hundreds of personal items
- Ended CRAZY up-and-down partnerships and from there...
- Saw my new business grow leaps and bounds, did LOTS of outdoor markets and from there...
- Grew our brand to the point that we could expand into our first little brick and mortar store!
This year I discovered:
- My path as a healer in the community and beyond selling essential oil and herbal infused products, something I've always been drawn to and now work full-force on
- That I'm a designer at heart and need to hone and practice that skill far more often
- That I need to be in my community and with friends more, and work less
- My "Style" through LOTS of ruthless editing, always under development
- RE-discovered some lost confidence as a maker and business owner
- That I don't have to be everything to everyone and TRYING to do that is fruitless
- Finally, near the end of year, though it still needs lot of work, how to run a business with a boyfriend, delegate more, and not kill each other! (We're still together, our relationship survived the whirlwind year!)
2016 has been a year that moved slow AND fast in some ways. Time "slows down" when you have lots of new experiences and there's been plenty of those this year. New classes, lots of selling at outdoor markets, wild partnerships that didn't work, dozens of mistakes, lots of little and big victories. It's crazy to look back at even February because I'm a completely different person than I was at the start of the year.
I know 2017 will be even better, we're already planning and plotting and I can't wait to keep improving and making things happen! How was this year for you?