Post Holiday madness scene at my place. People still need to get their Bieber swag! Ha!
1. Finish photographing all the merchandise stored at my apartment for Etsy.
2. Take the merch to my storage room, (tour soon!) clean/organize the room.
3. List at least 50 more items on Etsy.
4. Refresh the Thrift Core blog layout a bit, making content easier to navigate.
5. Plan and write blog content for January, start one month ahead!
6. Organize/purge the credenza craft mess craziness.
7. Organize/purge the closet craft mess craziness.
8. Kitchen purge, organization, and deep clean.
9. Re-do my favorite business goal guide.
10. Order some essential oils, spices, and other kitchen/cleaning goodness.
12. Plan blog content as far in 2013 as possible.
13. Relax and have FUN on New Years Eve!
1. Put things away as SOON as you're done with them!
2. READ through my entire library and donate/sell it off.
3. MOVE more every day!
4. Produce the best quality with EVERYTHING I do.
5. More TIME for friends and family!
I haven't done bad in 2012, I finally organized and cleaned hundreds of pieces of merchandise, launched my online shop, and gotten my home clutter completely under control. It was a year of much needed personal cleaning after years of working non-stop. Now I'm ready to dive into work and random traveling adventures! I'm launching lots of exciting things in 2013. Thank you for following along!
What are your Goals and Resolutions for 2013? Wanna Take the 13 before 2013 Challenge with me? What are your 13?