Live and learn, and set less god damn goals. And be more specific. Now I know. One thing I was very good at this month was more clearing and deluttering and working on interesting collaborations that I'm excited to share soon. I went on some random adventures I'm excited to share in future posts, too. At least there's that! Here are my new goals for April. This list has more goals but a few of these will be done today, so it's not too bad. I had a head start this month.
- Strict schedule with actual time off so I can bike, read 3 books, and live more. Use timer.
- List three bookshelves and AJ's extras on Craigslist for some $ and less clutter
- Make my antique mall booth nice with the fun new editions I made behind-the-scenes
- Finish making my art supplies more accessible so I can get to work (in boxes isn't ideal)
- Plant seeds for my gardens (working on two right now)
- Schedule clinical/work hours at Green Lotus Studios
- Solidify my damn elusive label for my skin care line
- Go to one new place every week with AJ
- Go to the Hostel in the Forest
- Use mostly what I have on hand to complete prep for ALL local markets
- Schedule a full-day work day once a week to make "soap" things happen
- Hit my favorite Thrift Stops as much as once a day to gather cheap supplies for new projects
- Stay on top of this apartment! Do a clean sweep, then put everything away as soon as I'm done!
- Make time to write eBooks + the books I'm selling locally
- Finish that damn magazine!
/ / /
- FINAL deadline to sell ALL of my vintage merchandise. E-mail if you want anything! Taking offers!
- Finish the
Green Lotus Studio calendar and magazine :( Dammit, no on the mag
- Make my green lotus studio books and
lesson plans, practice classesNeed to make those books Finish clothing alterations. They've been sitting in a bag, bugging me, for too long! 5 Photoshoots and 5 Interviews, let's try this again! Explore 5 new places
- Read 5 books Nope :(
Donate/sell off 50 more personal possessions
- Finish 5 small for-fun personal projects (I started, but didn't finish :P )
Make a detailed schedule so everything above happens!
Back Burner Projects for Next Month: Body Care Line, eBooks, room before/after projects
Join the Fun: Got any goals you'd like to share in the comments? I've done weekly and monthly goal shares before and it was a fun way to keep ourselves accountable. How's business stuff for you lately? Got any questions? Hell, any tips for me to improve? Let's discuss...
(My biz partners and bolder friends are telling me I'm a crazy person and need to focus. And they are correct. But I like to diversify my income sources because (1) busy brain and (2) it's scary not to have it when your self-employed!)