Last Week's Goals:
I'm reporting live from the Old Skool Junk art studio again! We got rained out of a second garage sale, so instead I shall make as much jewelry as possible, donate what I didn't sell, and hang with some old buddies that are in-town.
It was another busy and productive week, and I've trashed my home in the process. I'm going to focus on organizing every last supply and bit of merchandise I own. My apartment is going to be as sleek and effective as Batman's utility belt once I've finished!
Goals February 19 to February 26:
1. Buy mini plastic storage bins, label, and store all supplies within.
2. Go through remaining stock and deep purge for another yard sale.
3. Spend two days hardcore apartment hunting.
4. File taxes and file paperwork.
5. Apartment deep-clean and streamlining.
Weeklies: ebook planning, brick & mortar business plan, grant search, DIYs, children's book line, jewelery making, blog refining, listing items for ebay and craigslist. (LOTS! I love being busy!)
Tell me your goals, join the party!
What have you got planned for the week? Let's share and keep each other on-track!