1) Do You Own Thing with Integrity, a Special Artist's Quote + Silence Your Inner Critic - I go back to this quote and advice in my mind all the time. When you're torturing yourself comparing your work to others and feeling like you'll never be good enough..go back to this lesson.
2) Vision Booking - Using your brain's RAS (Reticular Activating System) to "program" your dreams and goals subconsciously, creatively.
3) 5 Ways to Reboot Creativity - Reboot your creative juices for when you just can't...anymore...the pain, the pain!
4) 5 Kickass Productivity Tips- Squeeze it all in and get it done!
5) Banish Inertia and Seize Your Life Once and For All- Inertia is the enemy of creative work! It's out to get you, it's behind you, watch out! Anywho, 2 tips to banish that bastard.
Honorable Mentions: I want to do a whole series on "Creative Beginnings" and early and current muses and inspirations but for now, I have one that explains how my Childhood in Italy and another one on My Mom The Muse. (And she says I'm her muse likewise, aw.) I want to do more posts on minimalism, less stuff and organization can be a huge help to reboot creativity! This one captures all my thoughts on it in a nutshell.
And now, get thee to work! I'm watching you!
/Comments Off While I'm in Puerto Rico visiting family, taking thousands of photos and collecting "trash" and generally doing things that make my family question how they're related to me. Follow the trip live on Instagram! I'm taking lots of photos.