Peruse the following guides for loads of information for getting organized. Streamline your home, money, closets, prevent clutter, and more:
Checklists / Good General Guides
- Organized Home Checklist: Transform Your Messy Life into Streamlined Efficiency
- Healthy, Minimalist Life Short-Cuts-Improve, Mind, Body, and Home + Hit Goals
- Simplify Your Life in 5 Steps: For Creatives, Busy People, and YOU!
- 5 Tricks to Truly Stick to Your New Years Resolutions: Program Them!
Closet / Wardrobe
- 100% Functional Wardrobe Purge Checklist: 5 Steps For an Efficient Clutter-Free Closet
- Getting it Together 2013: The Closet Evolution and Wardrobe Purge
- Home Organization Inspiration: Tips for a Refreshed Bedroom and Wardrobe
- 10 Ways to Sell Household Clutter for Big Time Cash. Go Minimalist. Make Bucks.
- Hoarder Prevention and Purging Tips for Thrifters, Creatives, Busy People, and You!
- Minimalism Action Steps for a Clutter-Free Home, Business and LIFE!
- My Household and Small Business Accounting Method: How Do You Track Spending?
- Envelope Budgeting Method + More Free Ways to Track Spending
- Decluttering Your Art Studio
- The Secret to Perfect Picture Hanging: Make Your Home Like an Art Gallery
- 5 Display Style Tips: Using Your Collections to Decorate Like a Pro Designer
Thrifters Decluttering Series (Old as HELL but you may find some help in there.)
- Thrifter's Decluttering Guide: Learn the Rules
- Thrifter's Decluttering Guide: Closets, Cabinets and Junk Drawers
- Organization Inspiration: DIY Clutter Killers
- Thrifter's Decluttering Guide: Sell Your Trash for Cash
- New Years Organization: Speed Cleaning Your Home. (And Keeping it Clean!)
- Cleaning Tips: Organizing Your Home for a Fresh Start for Spring
- DIY Household Cleaning Essentials: Your Natural Home Cleaning Kit
Now Get to Cleaning and Organizing, You! I will of course, share more guides into the future. I'm always working on this!
/Comments Off E-mail me if you have any questions. Stalk my random adventures on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I'll be running around doing client product photos and other things today. Always tons to do! It's been crazy busy without much income but I love it, I'm learning a lot and feeling alive. Can you believe this post alone took over two hours because I had to dig through years of archives? Dayum! Everything takes forever when you run an indie business. Next, I need to find ways to speed things up.